Sunday, May 30, 2010

Belt Dress and Cardi

So I finally got off my lazy ass, read a few tutorials.. downloaded the tsr workshop and the following is my very first dress... ok first and a half. My first dress was missing texture around the armpits and had a rash on the back of the leg. But I didnt think anyone would want that.

SO HERE YOU ARE: I hope you like it.




I will have it up in a couple of days, just need to fix a few things on the workshop.. I would do it now... but I cant bear to watch and wait for the workshop to load. Plus it is 5am in TOronto.

If you can see the boots in those pictures, a little sneak peak... I will have those up too.. soon..

-GOodnight!


Update:

Here is the link to download this dress, the dress comes with two versions... one without the necklace and the buttons on the gloves and one with everything above.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1zmizwyzlzb

Please keep in mind, that this is my first piece and it might not be perfect.
I am posting it just in case someone has use for it, or likes it?

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice, especially for a first try! It's also very original, and different from all of the other downloads out there.

    Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with any future creations!

    ReplyDelete